Dr. Richard Eric J. Madrid

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 12/02/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Richard Eric J. Madrid has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Richard Eric J. Madrid
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5437014
01/05/14 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Madrid for some time now and I think he's the best Dr. in the Menifee area. He's kind and has a big heart! He genuinely cares. I also like the way he talks to me on my level, when he comes in the room, he sits down and talks with me not at me. Also his Nurses are awesome, very friendly and helpful, I tell them sorry sometimes for being a pain, they tell me I'm not a pain, and that there doing their job, that's what we do. Gotta love 'em! And front desk girls are the sweetest, always there to help too. When I come in they address me by my name and say "hello". How many offices do that? Most Dr's offices the front counter is usually behind glass, you sign and sit down until your called up. I can't say enough about Dr. Madrid, his office and staff! All I can do is say "THANK YOU".
Insurance: Tricare
Respond

12/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.1
RID: 2607473
04/04/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. Madrid has all the qualities that you want in a top notch doctor. He's compassionate - a genuinely kind man. Add to that his intelligence and dedication to staying on top of medical issues and you have a physician to treasure. I know I do.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

31/01/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Richard J." to "Richard Eric J."
RID: 2415340
02/09/12 5 4 5 5 (Keep in mind that I am pretty skeptical when it comes to doctors!)Dr. Madrid is a very personable doctor. The thing I like best about him is that he really listens to your concerns because he really cares! He doesn't just write prescriptions and move on; he makes sure your questions are answered before sending you home. Dr. Madrid's staff is also friendly, and efficient! I have been blessed to have Dr. Madrid and Rancho Family Medical on my side!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1162408
04/05/10 5 5 5 5 He is a very tentative, and very knowledgeable doctor! I am very pleased with him and hope to be his patient for many years to come!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 807353
04/03/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Madrid is personable, knowledgeable, and best of all, he cares about his patients. He's thorough, listens, and he has a sense of humor! The only problem that I encounter is that you have to make an appointment pretty far in advance, otherwise you see their urgent care physican of the day.
Insurance: Pacificare