You may also like

Rate Dr. Rainier M. Guiang

Dr. Rainier M. Guiang's Ratings

Very nice and friendly. I like that he's trying the least invasive procedures and milder pain killers first, rather than just suggesting surgery and handing out narcotics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Not impressed at all with the level of care at this practice. Waiting over two hours for my appointment just to be told to take an Advil when I provided supporting documentation of my medical records and ailments, was just unreal and shocking. Not to mention the unprofessional statements made to me by Dr. Guiang about my previous pain doctor defaming his character and slandering his name. Those slanderous statements were the first words out of Dr. Rainier Guiang' mouth today. He was more concerned about bashing or gossiping about my previous doctor than he was interested in my physical pain. I was completely taken aback as I've never heard of a medical "professional" make such damaging statements about another doctor in the same specialty. These statements caused me so much concern that when I returned home from the useless visit at Dr. Guiang's office, I immediately conducted a background check on my previous pain doctor and found none of
Dr. Guiang's statements to be true. I intend to make these allegations known to all interested parties, including the Medical Board of California. Very shocking, unethical, distressing, and disappointing conduct on the part of Dr. Rainier Guiang.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I have been to many pain management doctors in the past as I move around the country for my work. Dr. G (I have no idea how to say his last name) has thus far been the best. I had to wait a month to see him as he sees so many patients but it was definitely worth the wait. He offered me so many choices of how he could treat my pain and left it up to me to decided which pathway I was most comfortable with. I have been with his clinic for a year now and I could not be happier with the care I received. Unfortunately, I am being transferred again for work, this time to the East Coast. I hope I can find a doctor out there that will allow me to select how I want to be treated rather than dictating to me what they think is right for me. Kudos to Dr. G!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2308364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

This doctor and staff are the best i've been to in a long time, thank you dr.guiang

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307280].votes_count ]]