Rate Dr. RAINIER M. GUIANG

Dr. RAINIER M. GUIANG's Ratings

I have been to many pain management doctors in the past as I move around the country for my work. Dr. G (I have no idea how to say his last name) has thus far been the best. I had to wait a month to see him as he sees so many patients but it was definitely worth the wait. He offered me so many choices of how he could treat my pain and left it up to me to decided which pathway I was most comfortable with. I have been with his clinic for a year now and I could not be happier with the care I received. Unfortunately, I am being transferred again for work, this time to the East Coast. I hope I can find a doctor out there that will allow me to select how I want to be treated rather than dictating to me what they think is right for me. Kudos to Dr. G!

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

This doctor and staff are the best i've been to in a long time, thank you dr.guiang

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag