Rate Dr. NASHAT S. MOAWAD

Dr. NASHAT S. MOAWAD's Ratings

Dr. Moawad perform a robotic assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy on me 3/27/2013. I was discharged home with no problems, no pain etc. My experience with Dr. Moawad was awesome. He educated me prior to the procedure in great detail, before, during and especially after my surgery, his bedside manner was fantastic. When you have a doctor who make's the call directly to the patient for follow up means allot. His staff are just as great. He has a wonderful team of people from the front door to check out and everyone in between. If you ever have to get a hysterectomy, Dr. Moawad and his team is who to call.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

I contacted dr. Moawad for a second opinion after another gynecologist recommended a specific surgery that I did not feel was, actually, the right thing for me. I was impressed, from the very first appointment with dr. Moawad, by his knowledge, his kindness and his dedication: he explained me EVERYTHING I needed and wanted to know about the issue I was facing. He was completely competent and exhaustive in clarifying every detail of my medical problem, first, and possible surgeries to fix it. It turned out that the original surgery that was recommended to me by my former surgeon was not the right thing to do. I underwent tests and surgery with confidence. Dr. Moawad also acknowledged my fear for general anesthesia making sure that the anesthesiologist addressed my concerns and prepared me in the best possible way. TOday I had my post surgery check up, everything is perfect and I feel absolutely great. I could not be more appreciative and satisfied.

Submitted March 29, 2013 | flag

One of the best doctors that have treated me to date. He cares for his patients and takes his time with you to ensure you understand your options. Would highly recommend!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

I highly recommend Dr Moawad. He is very knowledgeable and was very patient listening to my concerns and answering my questions. Dr Moawad helped me with pelvic pain that I had for years and that other Dr's ignored. The laparoscopic surgery I had was very successful and I am thrilled to be pain free.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

The best in every aspect. Listened to my concerns, was honest with all answers and made me feel at ease prior to surgery. Took his time with me and validated me.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag