Rate Dr. George M. Mullen

Dr. George M. Mullen's Ratings

My path crossed Dr. Mullen's by chance in 2006 when I was admitted to the hospital for congestive heart failure (I was only 38 then, & it was very mysterious). He stopped by my room for a routine daily visit. I immediately had the sense that I wanted THIS guy to be my doctor, so I made that request on the spot. I've been grateful ever since. His bedside manner is calming; he's straightforward & tells it like it is in a gentle way; he even has a dry sense of humor. He takes the time to listen; if I have questions (which I do - a LOT!), he takes time to give thoughtful & complete answers. He shares what the research orgs have to say, and then he shares his own philosophy and/or experience. My primary care Doc tells me that Dr. Mullen is one of the best, which is comforting. Although I haven't had a lot of experience, I've been very happy w/the care I've received from Dr. Mullen AND his staff. They are knowledgeable, professional, helpful, kind & prompt! I "heart" this heart doctor!

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag

This Dr. is about the most caring doctor I ever came across. He does take his time to address his patients' concerns. He never makes you feel rushed.

Submitted March 3, 2007 | flag