Dr. GEORGE M. MULLEN

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. GEORGE M. MULLEN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "GEORGE" to "GEORGE M."
RID: 857237
09/04/09 5 5 5 5 My path crossed Dr. Mullen's by chance in 2006 when I was admitted to the hospital for congestive heart failure (I was only 38 then, & it was very mysterious). He stopped by my room for a routine daily visit. I immediately had the sense that I wanted THIS guy to be my doctor, so I made that request on the spot. I've been grateful ever since. His bedside manner is calming; he's straightforward & tells it like it is in a gentle way; he even has a dry sense of humor. He takes the time to listen; if I have questions (which I do - a LOT!), he takes time to give thoughtful & complete answers. He shares what the research orgs have to say, and then he shares his own philosophy and/or experience. My primary care Doc tells me that Dr. Mullen is one of the best, which is comforting. Although I haven't had a lot of experience, I've been very happy w/the care I've received from Dr. Mullen AND his staff. They are knowledgeable, professional, helpful, kind & prompt! I "heart" this heart doctor!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 168799
03/03/07 4 5 5 This Dr. is about the most caring doctor I ever came across. He does take his time to address his patients' concerns. He never makes you feel rushed.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield