Rate Dr. Patrick J. Recio

Dr. Patrick J. Recio's Ratings

My husband & I both see Dr. Recio. We have been patients for at least 5 years. He is an excellent doctor. His compassion shows in the office as well as when performing colonoscopy. Wait time to schedule appointment is good. Wait time in office is short. He is very knowledgeable . His personality shines. Very helpful and caring. Explains every thing in a manner that is easy to understand. I would recommend Dr. Recio to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I have been seeing this doctor for over 2 years since my surgery with him for Colon Cancer in December 2010. He continues to be outstanding. He has a very pleasant personality and is very easy to talk to and easy to understand. When speaking to him, it is clear that he is VERY intelligent and knowledgeable in his profession. He ALWAYS keeps in touch with me regarding all prescribed treatments, medications, etc. I would definitely recommend him (of which I have in the past) to anyone!!! I am truly thankful to him for saving my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Recio was pleasant and knowledgeable overall, however, missed showing the overall care that he seems to provide in a few unappreciated commments. Significant issues occurred with records, purpose of my initial visit, not having medications called in when they said that they were and not charted correctly. As I advocated for my care, the office staff were not truly receptive to my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Recio is pleasant but I feel he is a bit full of himself. He was helpful with my situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

This doctor is very knowledgable. He explains everything well. His bed-side manners are outstanding. After 5 mins with him, you are at ease. He is very compassionate towards patients AND their family. Always smiles and knows how to talk to patient (very polite). I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone. Overall: EXCELLENT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307787].votes_count ]]