Rate Dr. M. Maria Nakelchik

Dr. M. Maria Nakelchik's Ratings

It became necessary to cancel my initial dr/patient consultation for medication refills. When her staff finally answered the telephone I told that person the new date was unacceptable. When that staff person (female) became aggressively belligerent I fired Dr Nakelchik and contacted Anthem Blue Cross.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I have had Dr. Nakelchic for close to a year as my PCP. Not only is she pretty, but very knowledgable. Despite her wprkload, she finds time to talk to me to address my converns. So far, I am impressed and satisfied with the level of care Dr. Nakelchic provides me as her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

the service is helpful; doctor Nakelchik keeps me waiting as long as other specialist do in other medical centers, that is an america's #1 problem. The doctor is approachable and very nice. The doctor is very knowlegable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Nakelchik is extremely good at setting the right diagnosis. She found the reason for the chronic pain in my legs and a medicine to help it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740755].votes_count ]]