Rate Dr. Michael B. Keller

Dr. Michael B. Keller's Ratings

Dr. Keller is a very knowledgeable doctor, and very personable. The clinic he works at is very busy so appointments can tend to slip a bit, but it's worth it because of the knowledge and attitude. He also remembers me and details about my family even if it's been a few months between visits, which makes me feel that he actually does listen and pays attention to the whole situation. He's definitely not there to just get you out of the room. He's there to help fix what's wrong. If you're looking for a new GP, I can't recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I found Dr. Keller because my wife had been going to another doctor at Denver Family Medicine and I needed a new doctor. He has been one of the best doctors I have ever had. He's taken the time to explain things to me, remembers personal details about me such as asking about the impending birth of my son, even if it's been a few months since I'd seen him. I think very highly him and all of the doctors I have met at his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr Keller has been my gp for years and he is absolutely the best. Extremely friendly, polite, genuine, highly knowledgable - Dr Keller and his entire staff make you feel like you are family - his staff is exceptional - polite, quick to respond to even the non-urgent issues and questions. I've never waited longer than 10 minutes (and they also have lots of magazines, since sometimes there can be that unexpected emergency that forces people to wait longer than expected). An excellent facility, with top notch doctors and staff (and ample off-street parking)! Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2008

Dr. Keller is amazing and ALWAYS listen. Pill seekers stay away because you will be treated with disdain and get nothing. He really cares about helping people and making people better. He will always explain what's going on, and how what he's prescribing will affect you. He doesn't think there's a pill to fix everything either!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2008

Dr. Keller and his entire office are the best I have ever worked with. I have called two times recently and have been fit in the day I called. At the office I have never waited longer than 10 minutes before being taken to the back and about the same after I am in a room. Dr. Keller is nice and interested in how you are in general before he addresses the problem at hand. He is kind, personable and thourough without taking up much of your time. I have never been more satisfied by a doctor and his office before. A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2006

I recently relocated to Denver, CO. I found Dr. Keller through my insurance company. Dr. Keller was very friendly and an excellent listener. He is now my new family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019114].votes_count ]]