Rate Dr. York J. Yates

Dr. York J. Yates's Ratings

I read a lot of reviews about Dr. Yates. I was nervous about my consultation for a tummy tuck but hoped things would go well based on all the other glowing reviews I read. Unfortunately, things didn't go as well for me as they did for others. He didn't seem to care about my history or my struggles with weight loss, didn't ask what my expectations were for how I would look after the surgery, and basically made me feel like I wasn't worth the time or trouble. As soon as he and his nurse left to write up the quote, I burst into tears. I wanted the surgery to correct a lifetime of overhanging belly, not to conform to someone else's standards of beauty. While I'm sure my visit with Dr. Yates wasn't typical, and he may be more welcoming to other patients, I can only say that my visit with him was less than stellar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2419625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Exactly one month ago yesterday (I'm 4 weeks post-op) I had Gynecomastia surgery performed by Dr. York Yates. From the very first email to my consultation the staff was absolutely wonderful and super friendly including Dr. Yates. I couldn't have asked for a better experience especially with this being my very first and only surgery. They spend plenty of time answering any questions you may have and filling you in on exactly what will happen from beginning to end. I really like how Dr. Yates does an excellent job informing you on what will work best for your body and needs due to his years of experience. The results were amazing and I could see a huge difference the very next day. My recovery has been completely smooth with no complications. I would highly recommend that anyone thinking of doing cosmetic surgery to check out Dr. York Yates and make him your first choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2419624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I had Liposuction surgery done on my stomach and back area. I researched a number of doctors and due to the number of great rating Dr. Yates had, I selected him to conduct the procedure. Well, my selection paid off. He was great! I had the procedure done three weeks ago and my body looks good. I have received so many compliments about how great I look (clothes on and off). The tiny incisions are barely noticeable. There almost gone. The staff was very professional and the doctor made me feel very comfortable. I would say you need at least 5 days to really rest after surgery. I had the procedure done on a Thursday and was back to work the following Tuesday. The only thing that I didn’t like was the wrap they make you wear after the surgery. That thing was annoying. They say you really won’t see your final results until 6 months out. If I look this good now, I know I will look fabulous later. Thank you Dr. York Yates. You’re the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2419623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Breast augmentation and cool sculpting. Dr. Yates was the best decision I made in the the entire process. I trusted him and he gave me exactly what I wanted. The surgery day was simple and quick. I have had previous surgeries and this was by far the easiest process! Recovery was explained and exact. He provided plenty of advise and I never felt rushed during our consultation. He spent plenty of time listening and talking prior to surgery. Scaring is already minimal after three weeks. I shared my feeling exactly what I liked and did not like and trusted his expertise how to make it look good. His staff is amazingly supportive. I was never rushed, and they spent a ton of time answering questions and offering advise. Lindsey was also perfect for cool sculpting lower abdomen. She so professional and described every part of the process perfectly. Trust Dr. York Yates with your surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2013

best doctor in utah in fact returning for a tummy tuck there is NO BETTER doctor then YORK YATES i TRUST him he is a caring wonderful doctor !!he did my breast 2 years ago ppl are amazed at such a wonderful job he dd

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

I highly recommend Dr York Yates. He performed subglandular breast augmentation on me and I am beyond happy. Not only did it lift my saggy breasts but they look better than they did when I was 18 and I am now 50. I went dress shopping 2 hours after my surgery. I had no pain killers other than ibuprofen. He and his staff took extra special care of me during surgery as cancer has left me with only one lung. He a d his staff truly care about each and every one of their patients. I would trust Dr York Yates with any plastic surgery procedure that he offers. He is amazing and very skilled. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I just wish I hadn't been so scared and had done it sooner. Dr York Yates is the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I thoroughly researched the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure -- and doctors who perform it -- before selecting Dr. Yates. This procedure is invasive and it worried me when I read about it, but Dr. Yates and his staff alleviated my concerns every step of the way. They are all very courteous, professional, and responsive. I couldn't have been in better hands and my results are drastic (even with swelling). I have confidence in my appearance again. Dr. York Yates has done a wonderful job transforming my body. I had another procedure completed by him last year with equally amazing results. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

For almost a decade now, myself and my family have trusted Dr. Yates with our plastic surgery. He is extremely talented with his artistic ability to create your dreams into reality. His fair pricing has allowed me to have multiple procedures done over the years, and he really does whats right for me. He is a visionary, his work has changed the way I feel and think about myself for a brighter future. And for all that, there is no price tag. His work is priceless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Dr. Yates was fantastic and his staff was incredible. I felt very comfortable and was given a great deal of knowledge as to what to expet from the surgery. There were no doubts or questions because so much information was provided. Many of his staff have also experienced some type of cosmetic surgery allowing them to give you first hand experiences. His office is beautiful and feels more like a spa than a doctor's office. The 3D body imagine scan was so amazing! Being able to see the changes being applied to my body before making any commitment was so refreshing. I would highly reccomend Dr. York Yates and his staff for any body changes you want to make!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

I had been contemplating a breast lift for approximately 15 years before I finally did it. Dr. York Yates and his staff were wonderful and I automatically felt comfortable when I went for my first consultation. I knew immediately that it was time to do the surgery because I had found THE doctor to do it. I am 4 1/2 months post op and I feel great. I felt great right after surgery too and I will definitely go back to him for my future plastic surgery needs even though I now live out of state.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740836].votes_count ]]