Rate Dr. Tamara Sofair-Fisch

Dr. Tamara Sofair-Fisch's Ratings

Dr. Sofair is knowledgeable, caring and always present. Of the so many that I've had in the past she is really good and stands apart. I am very happy that she is in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2309359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

It was a difficult decision to admit that I needed to see a psychologist, but I am glad I did. Dr. Sofair-Fisch was so helpful and reassuring. My only regret is that I did not see her sooner, because I would have avoided some poor decisions. I hope this review pays it forward and someone else who needs her help will see this and benefit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

Dr. Sofair-Fisch is a very good doctor. She patiently listens and offers very good advice. I have been seeing her for a while and am very happy with my progress. I definitely would recommend the doctor to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

I am so lucky to find Dr. Sofair-Fisch at a difficult time in my life. She helped me gain insight into my problems and offered great solutions. I always left her office feeling much calmer than when I entered. I highly recommend the doctor and anyone who goes to her will be very happy with her services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2011

Athough very helpful, this doctor answered her phone in the sessions whenever it rang. She could spend up to 5 minutes a session to complain about the insurance industry and how she isn't making the money she could be making. She spent the beginnings of sessions to go over medicare payment and felt that since she didn't have a secretary due to insurance failing to pay psychologists what they are worth, she didn't need to spend the time outside of session to manage the billing... Very punitive if this was brought up. Not worth the hassle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308222].votes_count ]]