Rate Dr. Dusan Dragovic

Dr. Dusan Dragovic's Ratings

Dr. Dragovic moved his practice to a new location and I almost couldn't find him. His office staff is helpful and friendly. She is so sweet and very very patient with questions. I was in the waiting room with an elderly couple. When the patient was called, Dr. Dragovic actually came out to help him walk to the exam room. I was impressed by how he interact with the previous patient but thought maybe they just knew each other for a long time. He was just as kind and approachable with me. He sat down and explain to me what the test result was saying in detail. Then he examined me and again a lot of detail explaining to me what he did and why he did it. He then sat down with me and laid out what to do next, again, in detail. I asked a lot of questions and he answered all of them without making me feel belittled. This is a great great great doctor. I wish there are more doctors like him.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

Excellent and caring doctor who is tender and concerned. I am very happy he is watching over my medical conditions.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag