Rate Dr. Siddharth R. Shah

Dr. Siddharth R. Shah's Ratings

Very caring a wonderful dr !!!!!!! Spends alot of time with you not always in a rush you are a person not an insurance number !!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I have Viva Health which was not a choice under insurance company used. However, Dr. Shah is one of the most kind, compassionate, intelligent, and innovative physicians I have ever met, much less seen as a patient. As a nurse, I can say this, I interact with many physicians on a daily basis. He far surpasses their knowledge in so many ways, and his bedside manner is awesome. He will not hesitate to refer you to a specialty if the need be and it warrants a person with greater experience than he has. He is a great General Practioner and Occupational Health Physician. He will give you samples if he has them, co-pay cards, etc. He is a great humanitarian.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

He is the best doc out there I am going to keep going to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118571].votes_count ]]