Rate Dr. Frederick F. BUECHEL

Dr. Frederick F. BUECHEL's Ratings

I saw Dr. Buechel after I had seen an orthopaedic surgeon at the Hospital for Special Surgery. The surgeon from Hospital for Special Surgery was rude, pompous and answered his cell phone during my consultation. A woman at my gym said a famous doctor was right here in NJ and she wrote his name. I was able to get a convenient appointment with the pleasant staff member, brought my xrays and couldn't believe how down-to-earth Dr. Buechel is. I scheduled my surgery while I was in the office, I was so impressed and very confident.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

I cannot believe that I was able to see a very famous doctor right here in NJ. The staff is so friendly, I felt comfortable immediately. He answered all my questions, was kind - wonderful bedside manner. I didn't feel as if he couldn't wait to cut me open. He was upfront, honest, reviewed my xrays, discussed alternatives, recommended some supplements for inflammation since I hate to take pills. I need a knee replacement but he said not right now and honestly, he is right. The pain isn't all that bad but I did want to know what was going on with my knee. I give this doctor and office 10 stars !!!

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

This doctor stands above the rest. IN addition to answering all my questions, he was concerned about my overall health. He made recommendations of supplements for me to discuss with my primary doctor. His staff is very friendly and when you call you get a PERSON - you don't have to go through voice response systems. The manager is a very attractive woman, Donna, who is very knowledgeable. The medical staff is great and the rest of the staff is really very helpful. I have been treated by other orthopaedic doctors and this group is outstanding.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag