Dr. Frederick F. BUECHEL

Grad. Year: 1971

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/08/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Frederick F. BUECHEL has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2608013
04/04/13 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Buechel after I had seen an orthopaedic surgeon at the Hospital for Special Surgery. The surgeon from Hospital for Special Surgery was rude, pompous and answered his cell phone during my consultation. A woman at my gym said a famous doctor was right here in NJ and she wrote his name. I was able to get a convenient appointment with the pleasant staff member, brought my xrays and couldn't believe how down-to-earth Dr. Buechel is. I scheduled my surgery while I was in the office, I was so impressed and very confident.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2384339
25/07/12 5 5 5 5 I cannot believe that I was able to see a very famous doctor right here in NJ. The staff is so friendly, I felt comfortable immediately. He answered all my questions, was kind - wonderful bedside manner. I didn't feel as if he couldn't wait to cut me open. He was upfront, honest, reviewed my xrays, discussed alternatives, recommended some supplements for inflammation since I hate to take pills. I need a knee replacement but he said not right now and honestly, he is right. The pain isn't all that bad but I did want to know what was going on with my knee. I give this doctor and office 10 stars !!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1484857
12/07/11 5 5 5 5 This doctor stands above the rest. IN addition to answering all my questions, he was concerned about my overall health. He made recommendations of supplements for me to discuss with my primary doctor. His staff is very friendly and when you call you get a PERSON - you don't have to go through voice response systems. The manager is a very attractive woman, Donna, who is very knowledgeable. The medical staff is great and the rest of the staff is really very helpful. I have been treated by other orthopaedic doctors and this group is outstanding.
Insurance: Aetna