Rate Dr. Ellen Wood

Dr. Ellen Wood's Ratings

Love this staff and Dr wood. They make you feel like family. Answer all your questions and guide you through everything. They keep their promises and call when they say they will. They make this difficult process so much easier both my sister and I are being treated and my sister is already pregnant and I am closer than I have been in 4 years I know with their continued support I too will be pregnant soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

My husband and I went to Dr Wood because we were having trouble getting pregnant. Dr Wood diagnosed the problem right away at our very first appointment in April of 2011. We signed up for IVF and by mid June 2011 I was pregnant. We had our first child in February of 2012 and couldn't be happier. We will be scheduling an appointment with Dr Wood when we are ready for our 2nd. She is extremely caring and her staff is fantastic. I would recommend them to anyone having problems conceiving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

I am the poster that went for her first visit on 9/16/11, and I am currently 5 weeks pregnant! I'm so grateful for Dr. Wood and her knowledgable staff. Thank you, Dr. Wood! I will be forever grateful. Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Ellen Wood is such a big part of my life. She helped my husband and I concieve our first child and for that I am forever grateful! She is an amazing person and doctor! She was honest, hopeful and very informative. Nine years later, she helped my sister concieve her 3rd child via IFV. Getting pregnant is such a stressful period that Dr. Ellen Wood was amazing throughout the whole process! If ever I had to face the same difficult situation, I would recommend her 5x over! She is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

I had my first visit, today, with Dr. Wood in her Pembroke Pines office. The waiting area was clean and so was the rest of the office. Staff was extremely helpful and very nice. The med assistant took my vitals and I was told to wait for Dr. Wood to arrive. She was running a few minutes behind schedule due to a surgery she had in Miami, but she apologized for her tardiness once she arrived. The initial consultation she had with my husband and I went very well. She's quite knowledgeable and very enthusiastic about her field of study. She explained the preliminary testing that we would start out with, and then explained that we would continue on with a plan of action once all labs were back. She then examined my uterus and ovaries via ultrasound and showed me that they were normal. Overall, my first impression of this visit and her staff was an excellent one. My copay was $35 and my husband and I were on our way with instructions for our next appt. Hopefully, everything else goes well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118610].votes_count ]]