Dr. Carl J. Battista

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Carl J. Battista has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Carl" to "Carl J."
RID: 2850337
11/09/13 5 5 5 5 Always friendly to my children, very important for them to feel welcomed and comfortable, the Dr's and staff always take the time to explain everything in detail!!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2214099
07/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. B is by far the BEST!!!! My children 19 & 16 have been with him since birth and we wouldn't have it any other way. He always knows exactly what is wrong by your symptoms and makes the children as well as the parents feel as if you are a part of his family. Always returns your phone call, and not at the end of the day after he is done with his patients. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have also had the opportunity to meet Dr. Fisch who is just as wonderful as Dr. B. If you are expecting your first child and interviewing pediatricians, start here - you don't have to look any further. I agree with others here that I wish Dr. B. could be my PCP.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 2102372
03/05/12 5 5 5 5 We have been seeing Dr. Battista since my son was born in 1995 when he had a his practice in Englewood. Though we now live in Connecticut, we will NOT go to any other doctor. Our son is 17 years old and I wish that he could have Dr. Battista as an adult. My husband and I also wish we could have him as our primary health care provider. Treats everyone like family. Best pediatrician in the country. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE READING THIS REVIEW.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1541078
19/09/11 5 5 5 5 I agree that he's the best doctor. I wish I could use him for myself. Both my kids have been going to him since they were born (oldest one is 7) and we drive nearly an hour to see him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1236675
25/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. B. is the best doctor I have ever met. He is kind considerate, caring and extremely knowlegeable. My children are 20, 18, 14, & 13, we have been with Dr. B. since he started his practice in Englewood. My oldest son was seriously sick when he was 6 and Dr. Batista gave me his home phone number to reach him if I needed to. As my children are getting older, I am saddened that Dr. B. Will not be able to treat them as adults.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 953593
03/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. B is indeed the best doctor we've ever met. He treats his patients and their family members with care and respect. He listens and explains. Highly recommended.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 617478
09/06/08 5 5 5 5 By far, the best doctor af all I have known in US. Highly recommended  Respond