Rate Dr. Robert A. IRWIN

Dr. Robert A. IRWIN's Ratings

This doc is great. I have been going to him for 10 years. My kids and myself all get orthodics from him. And he is funny, intelligent and kind. He has the latest equipment and is very up to date on the newest meds. He is conservative with treatment and tries the simple ones first before surgery. He is a good man. Highly recommend. And his staff (I think most are family) are top notch.

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

I've been going for 10 years. He's great making orthodics. Both myself and my two kids go to him for them. Now he has a new computerized machine to get the proper sizing for them. No more messy plaster. He is caring, remembers everything about your condition and offers good medical advice.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

The best experience I had in a Podiatrist office. Staff was courteous caring. DrIrwin made my visit easy.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Irwin is one of the best Dr's I've had the pleasure of meeting to date (and I meet many, I'm a nurse). He takes the time to listen to your questions and explain the procedure, if any, to you. He doesn't do unnecessary procedures nor does he over charge. Such a nice man... He's treated my son and myself and I would highly recommend him (and often do)to anyone in need of a knowledgeable podiatrist.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Very impressed. Last year, he was very kind, caring and committed to helping my daughter. This year, he took the time to help me solve my nearly incapacitating problems--only podiatrists wouldn't. Also, the shot he gave me was painful, but he stayed with me to make sure I was ok. Truly wonderful. He is also active in our community; everyone knows him. If you need a podiatrist, he is the one to see.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag