Rate Dr. Mark Piper

Dr. Mark Piper's Ratings

I have had two other oral surgery consults over the past 20 years for my TMJ, and no one before Dr. Piper ever took the time to explain the development of my TMJ problems and to provide me several options for treatments as well as risks and benefits. Yes the wait at each appointment may be long, but his staff lets you know well in advance how long to expect to be there for each appointment. I am 9 months post-op and am doing great! I feel like Dr. Piper wants what is best for all of his patients and doesn't just want to perform surgery on everyone. Also, his post-op plan is very thorough and if you follow the plan recover is much better than would be expected.

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

This is the most human doctor you can find.... sometime the wait is long... but he spends with you the time he needs to so that you understand your situation... so the wait is not important. He is consciencious and he is very attentive to his patients' needs. He is the best doctor ever... and I had two surgeries with him.

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag