Rate Dr. LARRY F. WALDMAN

Dr. LARRY F. WALDMAN's Ratings

To the point honest and concise. Left with a much better understanding of my sons DX. After seeing the Doctor my son had a meeting with him. When I asked him how it went, he stated "it went good." Son is 14 yr old boy with a DX of mood disorder and anxiety. Has been inpatient several times this year due to suicidal ideation. Feels comfortable working with Dr. Waldman.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Waldman to any parent who wants a fair judgement on your family case. He is knowledgable, he is professional and he sees things through. I am writing this not because he was totally in favor of my case, in fact, there are couple of things he decides against me, but I still love his profession because he identify the key problems and is not easily manipulated by one party. He appreciates your co-parenting. If you are a great parent with your child's interest in heart, use him. You need to fully demonstrate it to him though. Be prepared and go there with your heart. Make all evidence available to him, then he will make a right decision for your child.

Submitted July 30, 2011 | flag