Rate Dr. MARJAN HABIBIAN

Dr. MARJAN HABIBIAN's Ratings

This is the WORST dentist office ever. First, MANU at the front desk is extremely rude and has zero manners. I'm still scratching my head why she works there and how the doctor keeps her employed. She ahouls be fired for her in professionalism. At best, she's incompetent. I had an appointment for which I showed up early for. There was no one else on the office getting treatment as I was the first appt for the day. The doctor was also in and I was kept waiting for 50 minutes for no reason or explanation. Only when I went to ask what's going on, they checked and got me in after another 10 minutes. They simply do not care for patients and I'll take my business somewhere else. No need I pay ten and put up with their idiosyncrasies.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2013 | flag

The best dental staff and doctors ,I highly recomend to all ,it makes your feeling change abouth yourself, very clean and knowlegable and friendly staff , love the exprience.Thanks

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

I was disappointed by my experience at this dentist. First of all, the female at the front desk - Manu, can be a bit rude. Within five seconds of looking into my mouth Dr. Habibian said I should get Invisiline. I do have a misaligned tooth, but have been previously told by other dentists that I won't be a candidate for Invisiline. Hence, I was a bit surprised to hear that it would work for me. Natural follow-up questions were the estimated treatment time and cost. She said it would only take ONE YEAR (give or take a couple of months) and cost $6000! It is worth mentioning here that she is not a orthodontist but has a license for Invisiline. Anyway, I was very surprised as I thought it would take atleast a couple of years. Long story short, I got a second opinion from another reputed orthodontic office. They confidently told me there is no chance Invisiline will work for me and said it would take at least two and half years to properly align my teeth with normal braces.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

I got my first root canal with Dr.Habibian and I was very scared of injection but she was very kind to me and I didnt feel any pain while she was working on my teeth. I love Dr.Habibian and tooth fairy dental office. I recommend anybody has a toothache , nroken teeth or any kind of tooth pain to go to toothfairy family dental

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of toothfairy family dental for the past 4 years. And i havent had a single problem with them. Great staff and most importantly dr.Habibian is very sweet as always and she has lots of knowledge.

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Habibian is an outstanding Dentist and I feel very confident anytime I need to visit her office for any type of dental work. I gladly give Dr Habibian the score of 5. Dr. Habibian you are the best.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr Habibian and toothbfairy dental staff are the greatest dental team i ever seen .me and my family are going ther for a long time they have the best and nieces office ,very knowledgeable and helpful you can even make apointment by Email at anytime .Dr Habibian has great personality .fabulous and comprehensive,you can get all your dental work done in one place ,I had veneer Implant tooth whitening,crowns ,extraction even orthodontic invisalign and i am very happy with the results.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

I went to Dr.Habibian's office for fillings couple days ago and I felt really comfortable at her office. Everyone was so nice to all the patients.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag