Rate Dr. Alla Maslova

Dr. Alla Maslova's Ratings

Dr. Maslova is simply the best there is. She is the reason i am alive today. Other doctors did so many tests and never diagnosed me with what was actually making me sick. I am very grateful to her and her wonderful and caring staff. I just read a review by someone who left Dr. Maslova's office stating that the staff was rude and that Dr. Maslova was chatting with her family. I am very saddened by those comments because Dr. Maslova is nothing but caring and attentive and this person never even gave her a chance. In 5 years i have never seen Dr. Maslova's family in the office and never have the staff said anything rude to me or anyone around me. I would recommend Dr. Maslova to anyone who needs a truly knowledgeable, wonderful and caring doctor.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

When I arrived to my appointment 15 min prior I was informed there is a little delay. I was waiting for more than an hour. When I asked how long to wait the receptionist told me "I don't know. It's always like that". Then a girl called for me and ask basic questions that took no more than 6 -7 min. After a short conversation I was sent back to wait for a doctor. I repeated my attempt to ask how long to wait. No results. Then I saw dr maslova who was chatting with her daughter and playing with a grandson. I requested to give me my medical chart back. The receptionist lost patience and rose her voice. I left never been checked by the doctor. Such a wait time and very rude attitudes!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Absolutelly wonderfule doctor. I would never go to anyone else! She takes time to answer each and every question. Can't say enough great things!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

Simply the best doctor! I can not say enough good things about her! She is so thorough she makes sure all the medications and treatments are correct and cares a lot for her patients. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who will be open and very down to earth!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

By far the best doctor. She is very knowllegable and has even corrected another doctor who misdiagnosed me. She was correct and I felt better in no time. She always makes herself available to patients and follows up with you even when you go home. I am very happy with her and would definitelly recommend her to anyone else.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag