Dr. Howard A. Sackel

Grad. Year: 1976

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Howard A. Sackel has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Nephrologist (kidney)-related: kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure, dialysis, kidney transplants, urinary system, kidney system
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

29/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 4406967
29/01/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Sackel is a supurb doctor; his skills are only exceeded by his genuine caring for his patients. Simply put, he is the gold standard.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Howard" to "Howard A."
RID: 1652872
05/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sackel has been my nephrologist for about 9 years. I am one of his youngest patients! He is an excellent doctor...very helpful, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. Wonderful bedside manner. He takes time to actually listen to you to find the source of your health problem. He is the best doctor I've ever had! Great staff, too! I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a nephrologist!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1286128
04/11/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Sackel is the best doctor I have ever had ! He was my pre kidney transplant nephrologist and post. He is caring, compassionate just plain nice guy . I would never see a another nephrologist as long as he is still seeing patients
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1003889
06/10/09 5 5 5 5 I have to agree that Dr. Sackel is one of the best and most carry MDs I have ever known. He is tops and if you need a nephrologist don't settle for less. He is so kind and knowledgable. He is a rarity.  Respond
RID: 815751
05/03/09 5 3 5 5 Dr. Sackel, Dr. Sackel. I don't really know where to begin. I absolutely Love this man. He is very concerned and helpful. There has never been a time when I needed something and he was not there for me. He is a very popular and respectful doctor. I must also mention that his nurse (Charlotte) is wonderful as well. She has a heavy workload, but always goes the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of. I highly recommend everyone who is looking for a nephrologist to give his office a call.
Insurance: CIGNA