Rate Dr. Howard A. Sackel

Dr. Howard A. Sackel's Ratings

Dr. Sackel is a supurb doctor; his skills are only exceeded by his genuine caring for his patients. Simply put, he is the gold standard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][741162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Dr. Sackel has been my nephrologist for about 9 years. I am one of his youngest patients! He is an excellent doctor...very helpful, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. Wonderful bedside manner. He takes time to actually listen to you to find the source of your health problem. He is the best doctor I've ever had! Great staff, too! I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a nephrologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][741161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Dr. Sackel is the best doctor I have ever had ! He was my pre kidney transplant nephrologist and post. He is caring, compassionate just plain nice guy . I would never see a another nephrologist as long as he is still seeing patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][741160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

I have to agree that Dr. Sackel is one of the best and most carry MDs I have ever known. He is tops and if you need a nephrologist don't settle for less. He is so kind and knowledgable. He is a rarity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][741159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2009

Dr. Sackel, Dr. Sackel. I don't really know where to begin. I absolutely Love this man. He is very concerned and helpful. There has never been a time when I needed something and he was not there for me. He is a very popular and respectful doctor. I must also mention that his nurse (Charlotte) is wonderful as well. She has a heavy workload, but always goes the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of. I highly recommend everyone who is looking for a nephrologist to give his office a call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][741158].votes_count ]]