Rate Dr. Dulce V. Dudley

Dr. Dulce V. Dudley's Ratings

The staff is very rude, my daughter was sent to a specialist by her and she never followed up with her; she had to ask me what happened. The staff hates it when you call for your child to come in. She is a nice Dr. but I feel rushed when I take my daughter. I'm now looking for a new pediatrician for her.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

I'm switching doctors because of her staff. These are the first people that we see and when you get there, they have this long unpleasant faces, they don't smile. The nurse does not make eye contact or stop for a second to talk to the parents. She talks to you like you are bothering her. And the doctor is too rushed. Last three experiences where the same. I understand people have bad days, but the whole staff and three times in a row in the morning!!! I cannot imagine what kind of treatment my family would get at 3:00 pm. Life is too short to be treated like that. A nice hello and a smile go a long way ladies. I'm taking my kids to another doctor.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2011 | flag