Rate Dr. DURGA S. LARKIN

Dr. DURGA S. LARKIN's Ratings

Dr Larkin operated on both my eyes and I would recommend her highly to anyone. She is top rate in my book.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Larkin recently operated on me to remove cataracts. At her suggestion, she implanted newly-perfected toric lenses. The result was the cataracts were gone and so was my astigmatism! Not only can I see better than I did with bifocals, she adjusted the prescriptions of each eye individually, so one is more for distance and the other for reading! I now really do not need to wear glasses at all tho "readers" make things a bit more comfortable for the "distance" eye if I am reading at length. If I were to choose just one word to describe the end result, it would have to be "miraculous". I am totally thrilled and highly recommend Dr. Larkin to anyone heading down the "cataract removal path".

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag