Rate Dr. Scott H. Beckstead

Dr. Scott H. Beckstead's Ratings

Dr Beckstead is wonderful and I will even go so far as to say I believe we were led to this area so he could be my daughters physician. He diagnosed her Celiac Disease within 2 weeks of stomach symptoms with a blood panel and a referral to have an esophageal endoscopic confirmation. The more people with Celiac I meet, the ore grateful I am for this man! People go years and years with misdsignosis. My husband and I and our 4 Children will go to him as long as he's here! The reason I gave his staff a 4 is the number of times we have either waited and been ignored ( I don't mind waiting, but let me know you didn't forget me and for heavens sake dirty looks are unwarranted in a Drs office waiting room) or had the person at the computer just be rude. Once we see he and his nurse, it's great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][309014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr. Beckstead is by far THE best doctor I have ever seen. He helped me through a very difficult time. I was so sad when I left Utah - If I were able, I'd still make trips back so that I could be under his care. This is one person who went into the medical field for the right reasons. If he doesn't know the answer, he'll tell you he doesn't and he will look until he finds it. He literally saved my life. He cares about his patients and is willing to see you immediately if you're having a problem. I'd recommend Dr. Beckstead to any nice person, because I believe that a kind doctor deserves kind patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][309013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2011

I went to Dr. Beckstead when he was still in Provo as a resident doctor at Utah Valley Family Practice. He was my doctor with two of my pregnancies. He was so good through my whole pregnancy and especially during labor and delivery that I named my son after him. His name is Kael Scott. I was so sad when he left to move up to Bountiful. It I didn't live in Payson I would continue going to him forever. He is the best doctor. He really cares unlike some others I have been to that just treat you like a number instead of a person. If you live in the Bountiful area and need a good doctor he would be the one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][309012].votes_count ]]