Rate Dr. Mark Josephson

Dr. Mark Josephson's Ratings

Great family doctor!! He has been our MD for 4 years.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Been with Dr. Josephson for over a year. As a diabetic with high blood pressure my health has improved tremendously since I have bben treated by Dr. Josephson. He is a Doctor that takes his time and listens to you! Is he late with your appointment at times, Yes, but I believe this is because he does take the time to insure your good health!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Josephson is a great doctor, very thorough. Biggest complaint is:I have had several visits with him & not one has been on time. Really think that the office is overbooking him. May I suggest that they read the signs that they have placed on the back of each of the exam room doors. Reads something like, the office knows that the patients time is very important... PROVE IT!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr Josephson, Was my Dr. In pace Fl. He is the best Dr, That I've have know in my life..If it takes me going to Naples, Fl to see him again ....I will for sure! You are the best Dr.Josephson.?

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag