Rate Dr. Thomas W. Loeb

Dr. Thomas W. Loeb's Ratings

I don't usually post comments on the internet, however I felt I needed to give Dr. Thomas Loeb the credit he truly deserves. I came to Dr. Loeb for a revision rhinoplasty after having had two prior surgeries with Dr. Norman Pastorek. My experience with Dr. Pastorek was more than terrible. Unhappy with my results feeling angry and cheated. I was anxious to meet Dr. loeb after my second surgery swelling was gone. Not only was he compassionate toward me and what I had been through, I felt really confident after the consultation that he was more than capable to do the job and in a different league than other surgeons. My surgery went smooth and painless and was done in his own surgery room. This I preferred to being a large hospital. Now that all the swelling is gone, I am very happy with the results! He gave me the nose I envisioned in my head all along. It's beautiful, straight, no hump and still natural looking. Dr. loeb is incredible, and will be my plastic surgeon for life.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Loeb is truly an artist. I can not even explain how happy I am with my results. While my nose was not terrible, I was always uncomfortable with the shape/size. He knew exactly what to do and made it softer and basically perfect. Most people do not know I had work done, but can see a change. I have received numerous compliments, and feel better than ever. He is truly an artist. I would go back to him in a heart-beat and recommend anyone to him for any work. He is smart, professional, and confident. His staff is also amazing.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I had a lower face/neck lift and when the bandages were removed after two days, there was no bruising and hardly any swelling. I was extremely happy with the results, which looked completely natural, yet eliminated the jowls and sagging neck. I was anxious not to look as though I had had cosmetic surgery, and I am thrilled that I could get such wonderful results and still look natural. All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

God works through this mans hands. Sheer talent that words alone can not entirely express . .

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

I’m 24 years old and in June of this year I decided for the first time in my life to do something about an issue that had been affecting me for over 10 years. Both of my areolas were disproportionately large compared to the rest of my breast. This was a huge cause of insecurity and anguish for me. I had a terrible time undressing in front of my boyfriends, couldn’t change in front of my girl friends, and didn’t even like to look at myself in the mirror naked; my breasts were a cause of constant shame. I can say with my hand in my heart, he works with extreme integrity and is probably the most talented and skilled aesthetic plastic surgeon in NYC. Not just that, he and his team are the most kind and dedicated group of people. The outcome of this surgery was beyond what I ever expected. My areolas and breasts look amazing, I love looking at myself in the mirror now, all thanks to Dr. Loeb, this man radically changed my life.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

I recommend Dr Loeb to anyone that will listen to me. I had a tummy tuck and Lipo 8 years ago done by Dr. Loeb. I don't care what he charges. The peace of mind I have when I had my operation was well worth it. I have a friend that had surgery at the same time and went elsewhere, at a lower price. She has a horrible surgical scar below the belly and the navel never healed. I have a faded line and no one knows I had surgery. WHen I need A face lift I will only go to him. He is soothing, understanding, extremely knowledgeable artistic genius. BElieve me you will not regret going to him

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Loeb's since my first set of implants 23 years ago. Over the past few years I developed scar tissue and I needed to have my original implants removed and replaced in June 2013. But, in those 23 years the look of my implants never changed since the day I got them. My first set were placed above the muscle, and the new ones are under the muscle. Because of this change and the scar tissue removal I expected to be in a lot of pain and was afraid I'd have to take pain medicine - which I am not a fan of doing ever. Discomfort was so minimal I didn't have to take anything after the second I woke up from surgery. I was beyond pleased with the results. Just like my first surgery, Dr. Loeb did a beautiful job the second time around and exceeded my expectations - he is a truly amazing doctor. I wouldn't go to anyone else for plastic surgery. He is caring and attentive - he calls and texts to check in within the next day.

Submitted June 23, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Loeb by a friend for a tummy tuck, breast lift/reduction. I had wanted this done for many years, although at a normal weight and many years of consistent exercise I had a belly that would not go away. Pregnancy had left my breasts saggy. I was afraid to have surgery for fear something would happen to me. From the moment I met Dr. Loeb I was instantly put at ease. He is a master at his practice. My tummy looks beautiful as do my breasts. He and his staff are extremely patient and warm. I also stayed over night at his facility and his private nurses were wonderful. He is always available for questioned and concerns. He is definitely more expensive than Long Island prices but in my opinion you get what you pay for. He went over in my surgery time to be certain everything was perfect. That's the difference. Highly, highly recommend!

Submitted June 15, 2013 | flag

Highest praise to Dr Loeb for a facelift done when I was 63. The results were wonderful, both aesthetically pleasing and psychologically"lifting". I look about ten years younger and I still look like "myself," but better.Very recently I returned to Dr Loeb on a consult for an open wound infection that had defied the best minds of a major NY university. In short order Dr Loeb was able to discuss a treatment plan that I could relay to my medical team. A month later, I was healed. I cannot say enough about the knowledge and helpfulnessness of this doctor.

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

I had revision rhinoplasty and a transconjunctival bleharoplasty performed with amazing results. Dr. Loeb is a true artist with the expertise to minimize pain and discomfort. I am forever grateful to him for giving me a truly phenomenal and natural look. (I'm in my early 30's) I was back at work a week later being told I looked great and so well rested. Thank you Dr. Loeb!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag