Rate Dr. David D. YEH

Dr. David D. YEH's Ratings

Yeh is a HACK! He recommended lumbar surgery with great confidence, and I have become as a result of said surgery a virtual cripple! Weakness in the lower extremities and numbness in the lower leg and foot were immediately evident post-surgery, and he and colleagues have been throwing a smoke screen to hide his failure ever since. This is a serious breech of medical conduct, and is about to be presented as a grievance to the California Medical Board and other institutions. Surgical revision, by someone who is actually competent, is most likely the only recourse. He is a good salesman, but he misrepresents the intended surgical procedures, his level of competence, and recovery scenarios that are pure fantasy. Find someone competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr. Yeh was great !! I was in so much pain he saw me right away explained everything about where my pain was coming from gave me my options which was surgery. And a week later had surgery to my spine. Two weeks later I was feeling way way better. He is GREAT !!! Would recommend him to every one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][309612].votes_count ]]