Rate Dr. Gary Y. Huang

Dr. Gary Y. Huang's Ratings

The appointment with this 'Dr' was appalling, offensive and unprofessional. I've worked in healthcare, in very professional environments, and personally stood in for a real Doctor to give a former United States President some injections. Huang disrespected me, and couldn't look me in the eye. Don't subject yourself to substandard care from anyone !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][309675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

he is probably one of rudest doctors i've met. he does not know certain medications that he should. I hates explaining thing's. I would never refer anyone to him. Also, he homophobic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][309674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr. Huang is an excellent. He take time to listen to his patients and is very, very through. I would highly recommend him and his staff to look after your medical needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][309673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

Spent a lot of time reviewing my records. Gave me a lot of options for my care. Very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][309672].votes_count ]]