Rate Dr. Kirk W. Jobe

Dr. Kirk W. Jobe's Ratings

No only is Dr. Jobe an exceptional surgeon, he has a wonderful bedside manner. He is humble and kind. I am so grateful he was the neurosurgeon on call when my neck was broken in a hit and run auto accident. He was a calming presence in a tumultuous situation and his surgical skills allowed me to regain full mobility. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. His staff is also incredible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I must say awesome doctor and awesome staff. I have had Dr Jobe for my last 2 surgeries on my head and when I have to have more, he is the one I want on my side. He and his staff are awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][741620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Awesome doctor!He did a complicated neck surgery to me, it only took him an hour and 30 min. I was back on my feet in 3 days, he was very nice and polite to my family and very helpful to me. Super doctor. Thank you dr. Jobe!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][741619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2011

Awesome...awesome..did neck surgery in me and basically fixed all the problems, got me on my feet again,literally

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][741618].votes_count ]]