Rate Dr. Raquel A. Buranosky

Dr. Raquel A. Buranosky's Ratings

Through in examinations; provides preventaitve care; pleasant disposition; up-to-date medical knowledge.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr Buranosky is the best Dr I've ever had. She is very patient and understanding. She never rushes and is very knowledgable.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag

Raquel is a superb diagnostician as well as being compassionate and caring. She has always listened intently to any problems I expressed and addresses them appropriately. She is an extremely bright physician who always seems to be aware of the latest research or treatments for a problem. She also doesn't hesitate to refer to specialties outside of her own field when she feels it is appropriate. She is the best and if she ever moves out of Pittsburgh I would consider moving as well. You just won't find anyone better than Raquel.

Submitted April 14, 2009 | flag

One of my favorite doctors, attentive, smart, helpful, aware of her patients needs, medically up-to-date, good bedside manner...what can i say about perfect.

Submitted March 24, 2008 | flag

Raquel is warm, courteous and thorough. Trust and love radiate through her work. She has an amazing and sensitive touch - I wish she is my massage therapist - I feel very lucky to have her as a PCP. Thank you, Raquel!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2008 | flag

Raquel is amazing. When you are in the room with her, you have her entire attention. She is warm, compassionate, and BRILLIANT. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2007 | flag

Dr. Buranosky is an excellent and thorough physician. She takes time to answer your questions fully and doesn't rush you if you have any additional questions or concerns. I have been to see her multiple times and would highly recommend her as a PCP.

Submitted July 20, 2006 | flag