Dr. RICHARD G. PIGEON

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. RICHARD G. PIGEON has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5602116
05/07/14 5 4 5 5 What a wonder choice I made to go with Dr. Pigeon for my spinal fusion. He never rushed me and answered many questions I prepared from reading numerous sources. He is soft spoken an carries on conversations about various topics. My surgery and post op went great. I am 64 and returned to teaching sooner than expected. I would this surgery over agin and highly recommend his service, knowledge, and skills to any of my own family. I trust and highly respect him.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 5570113
19/06/14 2 3 1 2 Dr. did not explain anything to me and did not listen to anything I had to say wanted to do extensive surgery when other doctors recommended minimally invasive surgery.Would not recommend this doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "RICHARD" to "RICHARD G."
RID: 2914126
15/10/13 5 5 5 5 Very good experience at Trinity. He is thorough and has a calming way. He came highly recommended by my primary care Dr. and I am pleased with my care.
Insurance: Humana
Respond

21/04/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2556033

10/02/13 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 2451070
18/10/12 4 1 5 5 Waited two hours for my appointment with doctor on October 15 at the Trinity, Florida Office. Staff was courteous but only would say Doctor was running behind. No other explanation was given nor was any apology given by doctor.
Insurance: Medicare