Rate Dr. RICHARD G. PIGEON

Dr. RICHARD G. PIGEON's Ratings

Dr. Pigeon was a great Dr. and explained evrything at a level I could understand since I'm no Dr. Never rushed to do surgery. His staff was always amazing getting back to you in a timely manner. I would recommened him to anyone needing a spine doc.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

What a wonder choice I made to go with Dr. Pigeon for my spinal fusion. He never rushed me and answered many questions I prepared from reading numerous sources. He is soft spoken an carries on conversations about various topics. My surgery and post op went great. I am 64 and returned to teaching sooner than expected. I would this surgery over agin and highly recommend his service, knowledge, and skills to any of my own family. I trust and highly respect him.

Submitted July 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. did not explain anything to me and did not listen to anything I had to say wanted to do extensive surgery when other doctors recommended minimally invasive surgery.Would not recommend this doctor.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Very good experience at Trinity. He is thorough and has a calming way. He came highly recommended by my primary care Dr. and I am pleased with my care.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

Waited two hours for my appointment with doctor on October 15 at the Trinity, Florida Office. Staff was courteous but only would say Doctor was running behind. No other explanation was given nor was any apology given by doctor.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag