Rate Dr. VICTOR A. SCHECHTER

Dr. VICTOR A. SCHECHTER's Ratings

I had foot heel pain (plantar fasciitis) for a while. Although I did not expect a doctor could really help, I still decided to give it a try… I searched over Internet in order to find a good doctor. Pleasantly, I came across Dr. Schechter, with all the 5 star ratings. After 2 visits with Dr. Schechter, I think it is my turn now to share my experience with you… He is really nice, very patient, and very knowledgeable. More than that, he did one thing that really surprised me: he used his bare hands to massage my stinky feet (well, not really so stinky, but my feet do sweat) and to diagnose the symptom for me. I followed his suggestions. It indeed gets better now!!!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2013 | flag

I had a neuroma on my right foot. Dr. Schechter was very professional and started a series of treatments. I change my shoe choice and he gave me a Cortisone shot. Went back and had check usp on how it was going about 3 times, but needed surgery in the end. Dr Schechter performed surgery on a Friday morning and I had little or no pain following surgery. Visits for check ups and stitches removal were great. I would have no problem having this surgery again, in fact, my left foot has started down the same road and I will have the surgery if the cortisone shot does not work. I am on my feet all the time, I take care of my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter all day! That requires lots of footwork. I love to walk and haven't been able to do so for the last 8 months. My foot is healing wonderfully and I am so glad I went to see him. His office staff is spectacular!! They are efficient, prompt and a very happy group. He is a true professional!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

I have happy feet and been coming to him for over 3 years. my foot problems are under control, and I am completely satisfied

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Schechter is the 3rd podiatrist I used, and I will never change again! I've had to have shots in my heels and the arch of my foot, and he is SO gentle! I can actually sit and read while getting those shots! Other podiatrist just say "Ready..." then jab the needle in and it hurt like all get-out! Never had any discomfort from any procedure Dr. Schechter performed!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Professional, cares, on-time!!!, everything you would want from a doctor.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Schechter and his staff are awesome. I had an Achilles tendon that was badly torn. He took time to explain everything to me before and the followup care was superb as well. It is healing well and was very little pain. Highly recommended!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Schechter for my third foot surgery on my right foot. Another Doctor had performed the other surgeries but his office did not except Tricare. I was naturally beyond Nervous to have my last surgery completed by a new doctor but it was that ... Or spend the rest of my years not being able to walk without pain. I was blessed the day I walked into his office. They accepted Tricare and had all necessary paperwork processed in no time. Surgery went well and recovery time was amazingly short compared to the other surgerIes. .Dr. Schechter was awesome! My foot not only healed faster than expected...the scars from all the incisions and stitches is very minimal ... So important to a fashionista when it comes to those summer sandles. Today I can walk barefoot without any pain at all! I am beyond happy! Thank you Dr. Schechter and staff ... You are all wonderful!!!! The experience was painless and the outcome is priceless!!! :-)

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Schechter for a foot or ankle problem. He is very ethical, thorough, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. He is an artist in his procedures and surgery and completely honest re recovery, etc. The staff are helpful and considerate with patients.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Schechter is very professional and goes right to work on the problem. I've used him before and have been very pleased with the results.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Schechter is the best foot Dr. anywhere. I have been seeing him on and off for almost 15 yrs. He is very knowledgeable and comforting. He spends the necessary time to explain everything and shows true compassion. He rebuilt my right foot about 10 yrs ago and it is doing very well.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag