Rate Dr. Victor A. Schechter

Dr. Victor A. Schechter's Ratings

Dr. Schechter was highly recommended to my by my son, a family practice doctor--he refers all of his patients with foot problems to him. Dr. Schechter carefully listened to my story of severe pain in my little toe. After his examination and xrays, he diagnosed and treated my toe. Today I'm celebrating being toe pain free for the first time in months. Dr. Schecter has a wonderful, caring, comforting bedside manner. I highly recommend him to all of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Schechter has been treating me for an arthritic toe for close to two years. We finally made the decision to fix the joint surgically in late 2014. I am so glad we did! Dr. Schechter does amazing work. His bedside manner is top notch; he answers all questions in an understandable manner. The procedure went off without a hitch, despite my having experienced healing problems in the past. I'd highly recommend Dr. Schechter to anyone in need of a podiatrist. His gentle tone and demeanor will make you feel comfortable immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Victor knows his stuff. I found his reviews on this site as well as others. He is helping me with my heal spur dilemmas. Hopefully we can find a resolution with time and inserts. On another note, I do travel 3 hours one way just to see him. He's professional, personable, approachable, knowledgeable, and very grounded. Thank you Victor for your services!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I recommend Dr. Schechter to all my friends. After having foot surgery with an orthopedic Dr., I came to Dr. Schechter hoping he could fix all the problems that were created from my previous surgery. He took the time to study my foot and come up with a good solution. I am finally able to walk and run again without pain. Dr. Schechter communicates very well with the patient and explains in detail what needs to be done. My recovery went exactly as planned and the follow up care was great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

When Dr Schechter said I needed a cortisone shot in my heel, I was terrified because so many people had told me about their horrible experiences with that shot (worst pain ever, etc.). I was amazed that I hardly felt the shot at all and the healing literally began immediately. I can't recommend Dr Schechter enough... he and his staff are terrific!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I had foot heel pain (plantar fasciitis) for a while. Although I did not expect a doctor could really help, I still decided to give it a try… I searched over Internet in order to find a good doctor. Pleasantly, I came across Dr. Schechter, with all the 5 star ratings. After 2 visits with Dr. Schechter, I think it is my turn now to share my experience with you… He is really nice, very patient, and very knowledgeable. More than that, he did one thing that really surprised me: he used his bare hands to massage my stinky feet (well, not really so stinky, but my feet do sweat) and to diagnose the symptom for me. I followed his suggestions. It indeed gets better now!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

I had a neuroma on my right foot. Dr. Schechter was very professional and started a series of treatments. I change my shoe choice and he gave me a Cortisone shot. Went back and had check usp on how it was going about 3 times, but needed surgery in the end. Dr Schechter performed surgery on a Friday morning and I had little or no pain following surgery. Visits for check ups and stitches removal were great. I would have no problem having this surgery again, in fact, my left foot has started down the same road and I will have the surgery if the cortisone shot does not work. I am on my feet all the time, I take care of my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter all day! That requires lots of footwork. I love to walk and haven't been able to do so for the last 8 months. My foot is healing wonderfully and I am so glad I went to see him. His office staff is spectacular!! They are efficient, prompt and a very happy group. He is a true professional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

I have happy feet and been coming to him for over 3 years. my foot problems are under control, and I am completely satisfied

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Dr. Schechter is the 3rd podiatrist I used, and I will never change again! I've had to have shots in my heels and the arch of my foot, and he is SO gentle! I can actually sit and read while getting those shots! Other podiatrist just say "Ready..." then jab the needle in and it hurt like all get-out! Never had any discomfort from any procedure Dr. Schechter performed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Professional, cares, on-time!!!, everything you would want from a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118741].votes_count ]]