Rate Dr. Youssef M. Kabbani

Dr. Youssef M. Kabbani's Ratings

Dr.Youssef M.Kabbani was the best podiatrist He was very gentle, and he did a very good job on me and my daughters feet my scares are very thin to look at i am just so glad i don't have bunions any more! THANKS TO DR. KABBANI!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2311430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

The Best Doctor. I can not ask for a better Doctor then Dr.Yousseff Kabbani. Not only that he is my uncle he is my Ankle Doctor. Your the best uncle Dr.Yousseff Kabbani.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2311429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

best foot doctor in Philadelphia very helpful understanding and the staff is awesome

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2311428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Best podiatrist, I know if you live in the area and have any issues you can will not do better then Dr. Kabbani and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][118867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

Very grateful for the kindness and understanding from Dr. Kabbani and his staff

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][118866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Youssef Kabbani and his entire staff are the best in their field!!! My son (Daviryne Hall) had reconstructive surgery on both feet and Dr. Kabbani performed an absolute miracle! My son is able to walk so much better and no longer suffers with feet and back problems. Dr. Kabbani's entire staff has worked with my son for many months and have gone the extra mile on many occasions to assist him with his travels to and from the doctor's office. The staff are professional, personal and genuinely care about their patients. My family and I are so very much appreciative of all the outstanding services my son has received. Sincerely, Ramona Browne.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][118865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

My Surgery was a success. Doctor Kabani had to correct my left foot to to a bad surgery that was performed by another doctor. Also, he removed my bunion from my right foot. I have not had any problems with my feet since my surgery three years ago. Thank you Dr Kabani and his awesome staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][118864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

This doctor is the best in his speciality. He is great at explaining your problem and fixing it. Office staff is wonderful. He takes walk ins but its best to make an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][118863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

Dr. Kabbani is very knowledgable and kind. He respects all patients and treats me with dignity.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][118862].votes_count ]]