Rate Dr. Anthony F. Jahn

Dr. Anthony F. Jahn's Ratings

Dr Jahn has a pleasant demeanor, but he failed to inform me of the post procedure effects of nose cauterization such as sore teeth, headache, scabbing, etc. Worst, when my nose bled post procedure and i called his office for reassurance, he left me a voicemail with the times I should stop by during the week, rather than explaining that bleeding in the 48 hrs after the procedure is normal (info I gleaned from online research, not dr Jahn). When I asked about the risks associated with cauterization he said "there is no risk," a statement I was surprised to hear from a medical professional, and clearly untrue given the (rare, but they exist) horror stories I read online. I felt as if he was pushing procedures and appointments on me just to make money.

Submitted June 30, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2007 | flag

Extremely nice and friendly, as well as experienced and knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a good doctor and no hassle!

Submitted March 30, 2006 | flag