Dr. Frederick Malibiran

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/06/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Frederick Malibiran has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/06/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "TAMPA" to "RIVERVIEW"
RID: 1269372
11/10/10 3 4 5 5 I have had this dr for a year now and I like him he listens to me and is very puntual.I recommend him
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1130839
18/03/10 4 5 5 5 Dr Malibiran is fantastic. I have been seeing him for a few years now and have never had an unpleasant experience!! Great bed side manor, and he's great at explaining things and making sure you leave with no unanswered questions.
Insurance: HIP
RID: 1034460
15/11/09 5 5 5 5 I found Dr. Malibiran as a result of this site. I was suprised to find such a great doctor close to my house. Relative to other doctors he seems to do his best to keep appointments on time (believe me - hard to find). I have rarely waited more than 15-20min past my appointment time. He also takes the time to hear you out, explain the rationale behind his decisions, and is careful to review your medication history and check for interactions.
RID: 998508
29/09/09 4 3 5 5 Dr.Malibiran has been our family doctor for over 11 years. He is one of the finest Primary care doctors you will ever find. He is good listener and very knowledgeable in many areas. We would never change, and i would always recommend.
RID: 975419
29/08/09 5 5 5 5 Very nice, great bedside manner could not ask for a better listener. Very honest & knowledgeable. This was my first time seeing him but I am certain he will remain my PCP for a long time to come. He explain things so that you can understand them and not afraid to refer you to a specialist if needed. Good doctors are hard to come by I would certainly recommend him to everyone.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

03/07/09 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 625480
25/06/08 4 4 5 5 He is ALWAYS pleasant, knowledgable, very caring and patient. I reseach symptoms I think I may have and he always listens to my opinions and educate me in detail when he uses terms I don't understand & I love it when he pulls out his medical book to show me diagrams if necessary. He never makes me feel rushed, just comfortable and his caring is very genuine. I think he is the best!  Respond
RID: 593126
19/05/08 4 4 5 5 Dr Malibiran has been very kind and helpful. He is veru professional and takes the time to help every patient. I feel very comfortable talking to him about anyting.
RID: 581282
02/05/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Malibiran is a wonderful physician. He has been my PCP for about 10yrs now. He has great bed side manner, and really cares about his patients. I know that he has my best interest at heart. He usually returns calls in about two days depending on the urgency. He explains and describes things very well, often bringing his medical books in to help teach me about my condition or anatomy. Dr. Malibiran is very professional. He does his very best for his patients. I know he really cares about my wellbeing. He always takes the time to answer all of my questions, and explains everything completely. He never acts like he is in a hurry. I am so lucky to have such a knowledgeable and caring physician.
RID: 576298
26/04/08 5 5 3 5 This Doctor needs to tell people what they don't want to hear. What I mean is that he should be more forthcoming with recommendations on exercise, diet and screenings. My dad turned 50 and the doctor did not mention anything about the standard tests that he should be having done at this time. He is very pleasant and personable, but for the uneducated health consumer he may be letting them down.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 424120
04/10/07 5 5 5 5 Wonderful Dr.! My husband, Father, Mother and mysself go to him. He is a very kind and gentle person with top quality bed side manner that isn't found much anymore! You never feel like your bothering him or that he's too busy for you. Thank you Dr. for being not only a good Dr. but a good person!  Respond
RID: 381861
08/08/07 2 3 5 4 GREAT DOCTOR! I love having Dr. Malibiran as my GP. He is just a wonderful man and a caring, helpful doctor. Young, in-touch and well versed in a variety of things. He will listen to you! An average visit for me takes 2 hours total, so plan for a reasonable wait. The ONLY room for improvement is that it is very hard to get anyone at the office to answer the phone. I have called 5+ times a day, at varied business hours (9am - 5pm), morning, mid-day and afternoon. This is the 5th day I have done it and STILL no answer! I just need to make a regular appointment. I am frustrated! I got through one time, only to be told they were closing in 3 minutes. Then I was transferred to the wrong extension and I called right back and no one would answer. So today I am calling again (4xs so far this morning) - with NO answer. This has only been since they moved to their new location. However, the care here is GREAT! The doctor's and medical staff too! They just need to improve reception.
RID: 252134
02/04/07 5 5 5 he is the type of Dr. that cares for his patients he have always given that extra step and he doesn't mind having a conversation with his patients. and with gladness I will continue to be his patient.
RID: 250158
01/04/07 5 5 5 I have gone to Dr. Mailibirian for several years. I never want to have another primary care physician treat me. I am a person to him, what I think and feel matters. I have several health issues, most of them probably preventable. He does not look down on me, or treat me with less care. He also does not write me off. I am always amazed at how out of the 'norm' he is with regard to patient care and concern, in spite of his youth. Anita
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 124028
02/02/07 5 5 5 Dr. Frederick Malibiran is extremely helpful. He cares and takes the time to explane things to you. He is friendly, and his staff is very helpful. Dallas
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 116822
29/01/07 5 5 5 Dr. Malibiran took the time to talk to me and did everything to calm my fears! He even took the time to call upon a specialist to make sure that my care could be done in which he prescribed. Thanks Dr. Malibiran for great bedside manner!
RID: 103045
19/01/07 5 5 5 He is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. I highly recommend him. We need more physicians like him!  Respond
RID: 87711
15/01/07 5 5 5 he is very nice, is always on time and is a very good lisenter
RID: 56188
14/11/06 5 5 5 He is very nice. He takes his time to go over all issues without rushing. He is a really good person.
Paid (or co-pay): $2500
RID: 43291
01/09/06 5 5 5 My family has been going to Dr. Malibiran for years. We drive from Sarasota to see him. He is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I recommend him highly.
RID: 41513
19/08/06 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Malibiran for years and he is a great guy. Always takes his time and I never feel rushed. Very easy to talk to.
RID: 23647
24/02/06 5 5 5 HE IS VERY EASY TO TALK TO AND VERY DOWN TO EARTH.HE IS VERY POLITE AND IS A GOOD LISTENER.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMAND HIM.