Rate Dr. David Greene

Dr. David Greene's Ratings

I'm so happy I saw this Otolaryngologist who is also a facial plastic surgeon.. Saw lots of ENTs in the past. Never got the blockage, second problem, and scientists worked out till now. Feeling much better, look good too! Recommend highly.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

Awesome doctor. I am really happy with his repair of my nose, which got broken in the past, Playing hockey, and two surgeries up north didn't make better. He really fixed my nose, so I can breathe, and it looks great too! He is also taking care of my allergies, and wrinkles too. Thanks doc!!!

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

My favorite doc ever! Caring, compassionate and smart. Did my sinus surgery and later my Botox. I feel great and now I look great too!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

Just a great doc and surgeon. Great cress. Knows a lot and does a lot. Over the years I had him fix the nose, do blepharoplasties, and treat my apnea. I feel great and look great.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2011 | flag