Dr. ARAM H. KECHICHIAN

Dr. ARAM H. KECHICHIAN

Rate Dr. ARAM H. KECHICHIAN

Dr. ARAM H. KECHICHIAN's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr Kechichian for many years. I find his new staff very friendly and helpful. I absolutely love Dr. K. He has treated my whole family and when he moved offices I searched and was so excited to find him still in Palmdale. He did surgery on my face for skin cancer and the scar is hardly noticeable. Thank you Dr. Kechichian.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

This doctor is more about cash$$$ and cash$$$ and time and he did not want to spend any quality time with his patient that carry insurance card. It is all about Money.

Submitted June 20, 2012 | flag

This guy carves a huge chunk out of an 80 year old, diabetic lady's hand, and doesn't give her prophylactic antibiotics. When she's hospitalized after developing a massive staph infection, he only calls the internist to CYA. Never calls the patient. Never checks back. She spends over a week in the hospital on IV antibiotics, and is in her second month of recovery and follow up. Whether this was poor instrument cleanliness, poor skin prep, poor post treatment, poor medical practice, it was definitely poor patient relations and certainly doesn't seem to meed the standard of care I would seek for my mother again. Ironically, my personal DR tried to refer me to this boob. You probably guessed I am not going.

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag