Rate Dr. Michael D. Randell

Dr. Michael D. Randell's Ratings

I am so happy to have found Dr. Randell and his practice. After suffering from fibroids for the last years, and at 50 years old clear about not having more children, welcomed at all the options. I was nervous about having another procedure after having one a few years ago, but Dr. Randell put me at ease with his confidence . Now I just had my post op check up and I can truly say I feel like a new woman. The whole experience from his wonderful staff to the easy recovery due to his expertise at operating has been amazing . I am so grateful ....many thanks!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Absolutely wonderful! I can't say enough about how thankful I am to have found Dr. Randell. He is the kindest and most caring physician I have ever met. His outstanding skills, knowledge and experience is what makes him the best. He took out 75 fibroids from my uterus after eight other doctors said I needed a hysterectomy (I have the pictures to prove it). I stayed in Northside Hospital for less than 2 days, returned to work in 3 weeks, and within seven months I was pregnant! Dr. Randell's confident demeanor was refreshing. He told me what he could do and he was right. He is exceptional.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

The B-E-S-T! All I can say is Dr Randell and his staff are the best! From his accurate diagnosis and aggressive treatment plan to the prompt and courteous office staff, I CAN TRULY SAY we have experienced excellence in OB/ GYN care. I am a walking billboard for Dr Randell. Call and make you appointment now, you won't regret it.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

I believe that if anyone does a fair amount of research, they'll find that a hysterectomy is a very serious surgery. I sought out Dr. Randell because I discovered he was well experienced in performing them, and in my condition which was adenomyosis. There are plenty of OB/GYN's who can do a hysterectomy, but with something this serious, go with the best, go with Dr. Randell. I've read nightmare stories of women who had so many things go wrong or have problems afterwards, some of which they've never recovered from. He did my surgery and after today's post-op, I pretty much feel like my old self (minus the bad uterus). Recovery was very easy, tiny incisions, nominal swelling, I'm even back to wearing many of my old pants. So, take your chances or do it right and go see Dr. Randell.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Randell saved my uterus! I visited 5 other surgeons in Atlanta, 1 in California, and 1 in Florida. Everyone said I needed a hysterectomy. I met with Dr. Randell and told him I wanted to keep my uterus to have a baby. He reviewed my records, ordered an MRI, and met with me and my husband to review everything. He was confident that he could just remove all of my fibroids and I would not need a hysterectomy. I was in shock when he said that. I gave him a big hug. His staff (Andi is the best!) arranged my exam before the surgery and the stuff to do at the hospital. My insurance covered most of the bill and all I had to pay was $880. Other surgeons wanted much more to do the hysterectomy that I didn't want done. The surgery was a success. Dr Randell removed 52 fibroids! I'm 43 and seeing an IVF doctor to get pregnant. My doctor says my uterus looks great. Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Randell. You are brilliant. God gave you a great mind and great hands to do miracles for women.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2013 | flag

This doctor comes highly recommended. I was referred to him by my regular OB/GYN. His staff is very friendly, but the compliments end there. I waited over 1.5 hours to be seen. I never expect to be seen exactly on time for a doctor's appointment, but over an hour? I did not like his bedside manner. He came off as arrogant, quick to come to a conclusion and he talked over me before I could complete a thought. I felt no compassion from him. He was unable to do the procedure that my doctor was hoping he could do. This is no slight against him, because we expected that I wasn't a candidate, but wanted to make sure. Some doctors are blessed with real compassion and expertise. This doctor just has the expertise. Oh and I must add he had a very condescending tone at the end of my exam. He asked me why I was waiting so long to do something about my condition. Really dude, that's why I'm in your office and I'm only here because my GYN referred me. I left in tears. I will not go back.

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

I just left Dr. Randell's office. I was SO excited by the results that I wanted to do whatever I could to at least express my gratitude! I, unfortunately, did not know of Dr. Randell nearly 3 years ago when I had my first surgery to remove numerous fibroids that caused my first miscarriage. I had a myomectomy in 2009 that resulted in some damage and a HUGE scare from belly button down. Being unknowledgeable, I thought after that surgery I would be able to conceive & give birth to my own children after that point. Earlier this year, I experienced another miscarriage. The fibroids had returned! Luckily, my regular OB/GYN swallowed her pride, expressed her lack of training for my particular situation and referred me to Dr. Randell. Dr. Randell completed my surgery laparoscopically 6 weeks ago. My cycle is now bearable, the bleeding was minimal, and my scars are nearly invisible. Best Part, I feel confident now that I can successfully conceive, carry, and give birth to a healthy child.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Randell is a confident gynecologist. I will recommend him to all friends, co-workers, family and even people I don't know. Other gynecologist in my past told me I possibly would need a hysterectonmy to remove fibroids, so I never had the surgery done because I was not comfortable with any of them opening me up. Years has gone by, until I heard about Dr. Randell from someone who allowed him to remove fibroids for her. I was impressed with what she had to say and decided to call & get more information. I had wanted to change my health Insurance and just found the perfect opporunity to get rid of Kaiser. I called Dr. Randell's ofc in Dec. 2011 & scheduled my appt for Jan 6th and he removed all 26 fibroids on Jan 12, 2012. Now I am getting married in April & very happy to began my new life with my new husband & to give him all the children God will allow. Dr. Randell is my preferred gynecologist for life. He is on the ball & has an delightful staff. I love all of them, their just great!

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

Hysterectomy is not the only option for huge or numerous fibroids. I "held on" to my fibroids for years because every gyn wanted my uterus and would consider no other options. Through sheer luck (and another Dr on the ball, Dr. Moore, Urologist in Atlanta) I was referred to Dr. Randall. Luckiest day of my life (well, almost), So what if you have to wait a little bit in his office - the guy is busy because he is GOOD. And besides, you will meet one of the sweetest doctor's office receptionist in Atlanta (Andi), who though obviously swamped with work and phone calls, NEVER acts "put-upon." She always makes you feel you are the only patient in the office. Don't let other gyns who obviously haven't learned anything but how to do hysterectomies (which triple your recovery time and mess with your good orgasms). Go to Dr. Randall. You can even tell him Veronica sent you.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag