You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott W. Homer

Dr. Scott W. Homer's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Homer for most of his career. He is very thorough with his exam. He doesn't rush you through, if your not sure when he is checking your vision he will go through it with you until you are positive with how your seeing. He explains everything to you and will answer all your questions. I had been to one other Eye Dr. (only because I didn't know till after the fact that Dr Homer took my insurance) and was rushed through the other Dr. office like I was livestock. He was way off on my prescription . I was not treated well by the other Eye Dr. or his staff. Dr. Homer's and his staff are very friendly always have made me feel welcome. I will never go to another office again. Dr. Homer is very knowledgeable and experienced in what he does. I would recommend him to any one with out any hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Is the first name Homer? H-O-M-E-R? There's no Homer Scott in the Walnut prison.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Great DR all the way around!!! no wait. excellent service and great information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][310041].votes_count ]]