Rate Dr. Karen L. Omilian

Dr. Karen L. Omilian's Ratings

Dr. Omilian is an exceptional psychiatrist. I saw quite a number of other doctors before finding her, all with excellent reputations, and none compared to her in terms of depth of knowledge and insight. I do not consider myself to be a particularly easy patient (i imagine that is true of many of us who need to see a psychiatrist) and she has always treated me with patience, respect and warmth. I only wish i i could give her more stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

She copped out. When she felt I was not progressing fast enough she yelled at me and said I should find another dr so I did and she takes my insurance and I am doing much better. I think Dr. O has some issues she needs to address as her weight problems are a sure sign of mental health issues gone unaddressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020123].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

She is a great doctor. She listens to you and knows her stuff - not to mention she's very nice and makes you feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

I have 100% confidence in Dr. Omilian. She is attentive, responsive, and makes you feel like you are her only patient. An exceptionally well-run practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

overall very unhappy with this doctor. would not recommend to use.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Omilian is the best! She's warm, compassionate, and is an expert in her field. She is also accessible and caring. I've recommended her to many people who all love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Although Dr. Karen is a bit pricey, which is my only complaint, she is a fantastic Dr. She has been my psychiatrist for well over 10 years now, and I am only 31. I would not see any other. She knows me as well as my mother and is always there for me. Even if I don't have an appointment that day. I would recommend her to any one needind a psych eval.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

She is absolutely fantastic. Look through the other recommendations here if you need more bolstering of this opinion, but she cares for her patients, she is quick to respond when needed outside of a normal visit, she is open to working with an informed patient on their treatment. Just amazing. If you live further away, it's worth the travel. If you're tight on money, it's worth the cost.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2008

Dr. Omilian is top notch. She is a compassionate, caring Doctor who has amazing bedside manner. She takes the time to listen and explain things to you so you walk away understanding, not being confused. She takes time to help you without making you feel rushed. She returnas all calls with a sense of urgency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2006

I started seeing her 6 years ago. She is a wonderful compassionate doctor. I highly recomend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2020115].votes_count ]]