Rate Dr. Nibha Mediratta

Dr. Nibha Mediratta's Ratings

I absolutely LOVE her. She is truly the best doctor I've seen, Is sad she works next to Dr Nasir they are completely opposites, from bedside manners to punctuality to personality. I also highly recommend LILY her previous nurse/medical assistant truly miss her, she made Dr Medirata a complete package, however I will not change my doctor due to her knowledge and care for her patients. But stay away from Dr Nasir.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I was floored that there was a negative review at all,probably the type of person that is always negative.Believe me I've seen several docs in Clermont that were writing an Rx before I even said what was wrong and made me feel like they had something better to do and just wanted my money. I haven't ever had a negative experience at Dr.Mediratta's office. The office is beautiful, clean and the staff is warm and kind. Definitely a reflection of their doctors, both of whom I've seen. They are friendly, more than easy to understand and I never feel rushed or like I'm just a number. If I ever have to wait at all, I know its because they take the time to listen to all patients and I'm willing to wait for true professionalism. I'm so glad I was able to become their patient and don't have to keep looking for a caring doctor.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Mediratta. She takes her time to listen and diagnose your problems. I have never waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room and when i have had to call in for a refill on my meds and have left a message, I have always received a return call the same day with my meds being sent to my pharmacy. She is the best Dr. in town for my family.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

She always takes the time to answer any questions you have, and takes into consideration what you "feel" is going on if you are having new symptoms of any kind. Great doc, best in town. Very compassionate and understanding. Plus, the wait time in the office is not bad at all, and the office staff is great as well.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mediratta and her partner are fantastic. They both are easily understood. Their office is clean and staff is helpful and efficient. She always answers my many questions and concerns. She is a very good and thorough doctor. I highly recommend and trust this doctor.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

I am very surprised by the last rating. Dr. Mediratta has always been kind and respectful. Always helpful. I would highly recommend her!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

This doctor was really hard to understand and pretty rude too. When I asked her to repeat things she said she asked me if I had something against people with accents, which was shocking. She refused to see me for more than one problem on two different visits and to cap things off I always saw a dead cockroach in her office each time I went. Her and her partner seem to have the ame attitude and I overheard the office staff talking about "ratings" during my last office visit. I do not recommend. ONly positive is that they usually run onlyu 5 -10 minutes late.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

She is the very best. Always understanding and takes the time to give you the information you need..great Doctor! Office is efficient.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

I love Dr m she is the best MD I have ever seen, Highly recommed to everyone...

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

First visit: She is awesome!!! Feel certain we will have a great relationship.

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag