Rate Dr. M. Samir QAMAR

Dr. M. Samir QAMAR's Ratings

I have had nothing but great care by Dr. Q and his staff. He treats me for all my medical concerns and like a human being, not a number. His office is beautiful too. His Medlion practice is helping many people. I saw the negative comments here and it's obvious that patient has other issues. Dr. Q will be missed and I know he'll succeed in his new practice in Las Vegas.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

Both of the good doctors who brought a wonderful program, MedLion Direct Primary Care to Monterey, CA, is given praises in our house hold. My dear Grandma, who has seen Dr. Samir for about 3 years for care, he saved her life. She has CHF and very hard conditions to monitor, but he did them all in his office, and what he can manage, for only at a cost of $59 a month and $10 each visit. She has Medicare, but even then she was willing to pay extra to see him all because of his excellent care and to enjoy a friendly environment. Even though Dr. Samir Qamar has left the area, without him monitoring my Grandma the way he did, she wouldn't have her great routine and the knowledge on her medicines and conditions. Thank you Dr. Samir Qamar, you'll be forever in our prayers and for your success.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

he never treated me for any of my issues, always sent me to someone else. He's a very nice guy to talk to but I don't recommend him as a doctor.He charges a monthly fee to belong to his MedLion plan.He ALWAYS has a brand new sportscar ... VERY EXPENSIVE cars.The office staff is comprised of young beautiful women but the only thing they do is greet you and take your money.... so, what else is there to say.Now he has just up and left for Las Vegas and the Dr he left in his place, Dr. Deane Crow. PLEASE check him out BEFORE going to him.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

What a great doctor. I only paid $10 for my visit and he diagnosed me with a serious condition. His Access Primary Care practice saved my life.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag