Rate Dr. William M. Iovino

Dr. William M. Iovino's Ratings

Dr. Iovino has done four surgical procedures for me. I find him to be the ultimate professional and an extreme perfectionist, with little patience for anything from himself, his staff, or me that may compromise a successful outcome. I do not go to him for sympathy or psychological care. I go to Dr. Iovino for the absolute best in oral surgical treatment and follow up care, and I have NEVER been disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Second extraction. Did a great job. Would go back again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I would never go back to him. He was mean, not patient, not compassionate, and inconsiderate. He pulled my mouth open and pushed my head back. I had the worst experience ever. Please don't go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

He is polite, kind and explains what he must do to acheive the results. I felt very at ease and reassured I was in good hands. I would highly reccommened him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][310434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

He is a great Doctor!He helped my child out, when another Dentist just plain messed up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][310433].votes_count ]]