Dr. SCARLETT M. KROENCKE

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. SCARLETT M. KROENCKE has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5536211

06/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "SCARLETT" to "SCARLETT M."
RID: 2530777
14/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr.Kroencke & her staff were caring, professional, humane & knowledgeable. They consistently made themselves available to me throughout my 2 procedures (6 yrs apart). I had a bunionectomy(sp?)on my left large toe (went awesome!) but dropped a metal umbrella stand on it 6 mo. later. The Dr.fit me in, immediately, to look at my screws & ease my worries about having broken the toe AND messed up the procedure. Due to mileage on the same foot, I developed arthritis & opted for fusion to get rid of the pain while working. The procedure again went smooth as silk! However,I insisted on returning to work too soon & managed to peeve my joint off within 2 hours of clocking in @ my restaurant (yeah, loads of mileage there!)Dr. Kroencke came in to see me during her vaction at the holidays as we thought I had reinjured my surgery site and was compassionate enough NOT to say "I told you so!" Should I ever have to have work done to my right foot I'll be heading back to this doctor & her awesome staff!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1728986
05/03/12 5 5 5 5 Good care. Nice office staff. She seemed very carring. I would bring the rest of my family to see her.  Respond
RID: 1483353

10/07/11 3 2 1 1 no concern for post op problems..at one point she refused to continue care for me..i ended up having to have a toe amputated (not by her, thank god), after her surgery, because of severe burns to the toe..she put screws in the several toes that later had to be removed by other doctors...tried to sue impossible...the pain in my foot continues to be a 24/7 issue
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield