Dr. WARREN R. BOURGEOIS

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. WARREN R. BOURGEOIS has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5323140

02/04/14 1 1 1 1 I would not recommend Dr. Bourgeois to anyone. He has a bad attitude, he is mean to his staff just from hearing him in the room. He only thinks his opinion matters about the diagnosis. His staff is very rude and not helpful and his assistant has a bad attitude which rubs off on him. That office is run horribly and they do not return calls at a timely fashion. His bed side manner is horrible. Do not go see this doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "WARREN" to "WARREN R."
RID: 2892131
02/10/13 5 5 5 5 o DrDr Bourgeois is the best Orth Dr ever he is very professional he has replaced both knees and treats me spinal stenosis and degenerative disc I would recommend him very highly
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2603682
31/03/13 4 4 5 5 I have a congenital spinal condition, sciatica, and a herniated disc, which were causing me severe pain. At the time, I didn't know the cause. Dr. Bourgeois helped get down to the root of my pain and create a treatment pain to make my condition bearable. Dr. Bourgeois helped me realize that addictive and harmful pain medication wasn't my only option. He was very friendly and knowledgeable, and explained everything very well. His staff have always been incredibly friendly and helpful. Appointment availability is pretty good, as he has two offices. My only issue is that wait times can be quite long (esp. at his Uptown office). I would avoid scheduling appointments on Wednesdays, as that seems to be his busiest day.
Insurance: Humana