Rate Dr. Michael G. Hummer

Dr. Michael G. Hummer's Ratings

Dr was ok but his staff were rude, unorganized & promulgated a very negative stigma of mentall illness by their treatment of my husband. Ultimately we were treated as sick, stupid and undeserving of help wich left us with hand written referrals that were illegible. It is hard enough to seek treatment and when you finally do and are treated like this it is very discouraging. Do not go to this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][310710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Michael Hummer is the finest doctor I've ever known. In a long chronic illness, I've met too many. Dr. Hummer outshines them all in knowledge, compassion, empathy and care. He is a brillaint, joyful man who I feel honored to know. I've been his patient for 12 years and he's never once treated me with anything less than absolute kindness & respect. He has stabilized a complicated condition that was out of control & dehabilitating. While under his excellent care, I have seen substantial improvement. I cannot say enough about Dr. Hummer's overall goodness. I hold him in the highest of high regard. If all doctors were even half the doctor he is, there would be less suffering in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][310709].votes_count ]]