Rate Dr. Joseph R. Raviv

Dr. Joseph R. Raviv's Ratings

Because of a chronic illness I consider myself to be a "professional patient" of sorts. I have seen countless doctors and have even been to Mayo Clinic. I have had PLENTY of good and bad experiences with doctors but I have never been compelled to write a review until now. My experience with Dr. Raviv was so terrible I just had to make sure that no one else is subjected to this treatment. While examining my sinuses Dr. Raviv said "Let me get something real quick" as he left the room. He came back with a suspicious looking tool and said "I just need to make a LITTLE snip" and proceeded to stick it up my nose and snip a piece of scar tissue from my sinuses. Then he charged me for an outpatient surgery. I tried to dispute the charges saying that I DID NOT authorize an outpatient surgery and his office said that I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][310858].votes_count ]]