Dr. JOHN KRONICK

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 10/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. JOHN KRONICK has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

09/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8
RID: 3599865
08/11/13 4 3 5 5 The Dr was great. I feel he is very knowledgable about his specialty. He came to see me in the hospital. I had to make a lot of phone calls to get meds filled but its a busy office with a lot of patients. I plan on going back for my other knee. Surgery was at John Muir Hospital. Everyone was professional and my stay was great.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2624359
23/04/13 5 5 5 5 I had a very serious knee injury, Dr. Kronick assured me he could fix my knee! HE DID! I have had a few months of Physical Therapy, and I have my full range of motion back! It has been a lot of hard work but Dr. Kronick explained what I should expect and I feel I was prepared for my total knee replacement. If you need an excellent surgeon, You have found one! Call HIM!!He really is a miracle worker!! You won't be sorry! -Lisa V. San Jose, CA
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield