You may also like

Rate Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang

Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang's Ratings

Dr. Kohli-Dang saved my hearing not only by being available, but also by acting swiftly and correctly to provide proper care. I am extremelly grateful. Continued care has maintained my hearing and my quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Dang and her staff are so professional and caring they truly take great care of their patients. They listen to their patients and care to the individual needs. They are always friendly and welcoming. They make their patients feel like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Living in Huntsville Alabama I suffer from allergies and sinus infections. It became so bad that I became dizzy from inner ear and uncontrolled infection. Dr. Dan has been a God sent! In one hospital visit (tubes and sinus surgery) she changed my life! My dizziness is gone and I have had only a few sinus problems. Dr. Dang is a kind and gentle doctor that goes an extra mile in caring for others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I feel that this dr is quite talented but takes personal exception when questioned about proposed treatment alternatives, diagnosis or second opinions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2721658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Neeta has been great to work with and performed an exceptional procedure on my nasal issues. I can finally breathe all year round with little to no complications. I also sleep better and no headaches. Thanks Dr. K-Dang!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Kohli-Dang is a very warm and caring doctor. She always listens to your concerns and addresses them head on. I feel like I am in very competent hands in her care. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I suffered from sinsus issues for 9 years and went through numerous doctors, ENT's, nutritionists and natural doctors before being referred to Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang. She was the only one who knew what was wrong. She quickly and confidently diagnosed and corrected my issues. that's why I wouldn't trust anyone else when my daughter needed tubes. Thanks Dr. Dang!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Kohli-Dang has been very professional throughout her treatment of my son. The staff is very friendly and confident, and Dr. Kohli- Dang has shown vast knowledge and a high level of care with my son. I would recommend Dr. Kohli-Dang to aonyone with any ear, nose and throat problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2312777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I came to Dr. Neeta after a bad experience at another ENT. She has been wonderful. She immediately addressed my Meniere's Disease with concern, effective treatment and follow up. Equally, her staff is attentive, caring, and efficient in patient handling. I received a call from Dr. Neeta's nurse to check my status prior to an upcoming appointment. I would recommend them to anyone in need of ENT services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr.Kohli-Dang was very effective in diagnosing my problem. I have been infection free for over a year. She is very attentive and listens to her patients. I would sent anyone in my family to her and that is saying a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311006].votes_count ]]