Rate Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang

Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang's Ratings

Neeta has been great to work with and performed an exceptional procedure on my nasal issues. I can finally breathe all year round with little to no complications. I also sleep better and no headaches. Thanks Dr. K-Dang!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Kohli-Dang is a very warm and caring doctor. She always listens to your concerns and addresses them head on. I feel like I am in very competent hands in her care. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I suffered from sinsus issues for 9 years and went through numerous doctors, ENT's, nutritionists and natural doctors before being referred to Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang. She was the only one who knew what was wrong. She quickly and confidently diagnosed and corrected my issues. that's why I wouldn't trust anyone else when my daughter needed tubes. Thanks Dr. Dang!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Kohli-Dang has been very professional throughout her treatment of my son. The staff is very friendly and confident, and Dr. Kohli- Dang has shown vast knowledge and a high level of care with my son. I would recommend Dr. Kohli-Dang to aonyone with any ear, nose and throat problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2312777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I came to Dr. Neeta after a bad experience at another ENT. She has been wonderful. She immediately addressed my Meniere's Disease with concern, effective treatment and follow up. Equally, her staff is attentive, caring, and efficient in patient handling. I received a call from Dr. Neeta's nurse to check my status prior to an upcoming appointment. I would recommend them to anyone in need of ENT services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr.Kohli-Dang was very effective in diagnosing my problem. I have been infection free for over a year. She is very attentive and listens to her patients. I would sent anyone in my family to her and that is saying a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2012

Professional staff, very friendly and shows great concern for the care of patient. Offered svereal options for treatment of conditions. Explained the diagnosis well and was thorough. I did not wait to be seen. Very pleased with her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

During the follow up to my surgery the doctor was extremely rough on my nose, even dripping blood on my shirt. It would have been nice to at leaset get a warning. She gave the impression she was in a hurry to be somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

I suffered sinus problems for years. I had two sinus sugeries by another doctor which did not help me.A friend of mine who also had surgery by Dr Neeta Dang recommended that I see her.Dr Dang checked me thoroughly in the office and recommended surgery to clean out the polyps in my sinuses.I decided to go ahead one more time. After surgery she saw me many times in the office to make sure I was healing well.It has been about a year since surgery and I have no headaches or polyps.I can even smell the food I cook.She has given my life back! Recommend this doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2011

Very caring and compassionate. I am very pleased with my surgery results. She took good care of me, and I recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311002].votes_count ]]