Rate Dr. Blair W. Copp

Dr. Blair W. Copp's Ratings

Ive been going to dr. Blair on and off for almost 6 years. He is the most friendly, knowledgable and caring chiropractor out there. I used to get at least 1 to 2 migraines a week and theyd be so bad I wouldnt be able to work and Id be vomiting all day and now I get maybe 1 or 2 a year and they are way less severe! Dr.Blair and his staff have been so patient and kind to me even if im running late for an appointment or if I call at last minute to schedule appointment they always try to help in any way possible. I have recommended him to everyone I know and I will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Dr. Blair has helped me for over 5 years when no other chiropractor would. When I first went to him I aw on asthma medication, within 4 adjustments I was no longer on the medications, my ribs had turned, due to scoloscis and was cutting off my air supply.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

I rated Dr. Blair 5/5 because I have been to a lot of other chiro's and I found him to be very helpful. He was very helpful and didn't "promise" to "FIX" anything like most other chiro's I have seen. He basically told me that he didn't know if he could help until he had a chance to look at all the information from my examination and x-ray results. When I returned the next day he went over and actually explained to me what was wrong and why I was having so much pain. I started that day and within the first week of care I was about 50% better after suffering for over 7 months.........why did I wait so long :) I would highly recommend this office and Dr. Blair he was amazing and I have recommended most of my friends and family to get checked out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

A wonderful, and caring doctor and staff. I needed help with migraines and now I rarely get any.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

Great staff and caring, professional Dr. Went in with back pain and came away believing the staff and Dr cared about me personally - signed up on a program and have never felt better after 2 short months

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311027].votes_count ]]